MONSUD S.p.A. is a construction company, founded in 1979 by engineer Domenico Pierni and still entirely owned by his family through the holding CD ITALIA s.r.l. located in MILAN (CORPORATE STRUCTURE).
“The company acts as a Main Contractor (General contractor) for the construction of civil, industrial, road structures and infrastructure, transport networks, complex industrial plants, electric powerhouses, plants using sources of alternative energy (wind, photovoltaic, geothermic energy and waste ashing), nuclear decomissioning, special construction and engineering assignments, glass, petrochemical plants and plants for the production of poles and pylons.
Thanks to its highly qualified engineering, Monsud designs and creates steel structures, steel prefabricated buildings, industrial warehouses, airports and schools, infrastructure for roads, bridges, viaducts, steel cable-stayed, large-span bridges, transport networks and networks for the distribution of gas, water and energy, industrial plants, PLC-based plants, technological plants, photovoltaic, wind, solar thermodynamic plants, waste-to-energy and composting plants, steel structures for the chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical fields, nuclear decommissioning, poles and pylons for the trasportation of energy and for mobile communication.
The main operational fields with major certifications and with a connection to production plants.
The main clients and their multi-year trust in Monsud, its strength as a leading company at the national and international level in several fields.
More specifically, as a General Contractor, Monsud S.p.A. works on each project from its planning stages to its implementation, guaranteeing a top quality service in the provision of products and services.
Our experience in the planning, production and installation stages of metal structures for civil, industrial buildings, bridges, aqueducts and plants for the production of alternative Energy makes Monsud S.p.A. a leading company in its field.
All elements produced by Monsud are bolted and soldered, with a productive capacity amounting to 1.500/2.000 tonnes a month and a handling/payload capacity amounting to 50 tonnes, as well as strong assembly equipment such as telescopic breakdown lorries with a 300-tonne capacity.
The company can rely on a homologated quality system, appreciated by major European clients, constantly working to improve products.
To this purpose we also work masterfully and safely to guarantee complete safety and to zero all risks of accidents in building sites
MONSUD mainly works in the following sectors:
- Great infrastructure: roads, bridges, viaducts, service buildings, airports, railway system.
- Industrial, nuclear, glass plants: turbogas plants, biomass, wind, solar plants, concentrated-solar, chemical, petrochemical plants, nuclear decommissioning.
- Waste processing: composting plants and waste-to-energy plants.
- Telecommunication and energy transportation plants: polygonal supports and frameworks for telecommunication and for the transmission of electricity.
- Engineering industry: subsidiary company production plant MONSUD S.p.A. produces heavy metalwork for plants at the factories located in Tufo and Montemiletto.
- Engineering works: for each sector there are highly specialised resources, cutting-edge, top quality hardware and software structures and a long, well-documented experience in all related fields.